I Climb Cup
Results I Climb Cup 2018
The I Climb Cup 2018 will take place on the 25th of february at the Climbing gym D-Summit in Dudelange.
Rules,Timing and Mode 2018:
- Ranking with Award Ceremony for Youth C (2004-2006), Youth B (2002-2003), Youth A (1999-2001), Open (all ages), and Masters (1978 or older).
- Start Youth: 12h00
- Start Open and Masters: 13h00
- Award Ceremony Youth: 16h00
- Final Round for Open Category: 18h00
- Qualification Round: 12 Blocs, 2 Run&Jumps, 1 Speed, and 4 Routes
- Final Round: 1 Bloc, 1 Run&Jump, 1 Route (Lead)
- Participation Fees: 10 EURO
Description of the Event
- What about: The I Climb Cup units Bouldering, Sport climbing, Speed Climbing and Parkour to one unique competition, with many fun and creative challenges to be mastered
- Where: In correspondance of the year
- For who: This event is for all climbing levels, many easy problems
- Rules: There are no judges in the qualification rounds and climbers have no attempt limitation. All climbers get a card to mark each boulder they could top. Unlimited attempts for Bouldering, Speed Climbing and Parkours, one attempt (flash) for Lead Climbing
- Prices: 10 EUR per round for normal starters and 0 EUR with an I CLIMB CARD.
I Climb Cup 2017
I Climb Cup 2016
I Climb Cup 2015
I Climb Cup 2014